Google AdWords are those adverts that jump up on the sides of the page when you are using Google
Why you should be using Google AdWords as part of your monthly advertising
Google AdWords set themselves apart from other kinds of advertising because with Google AdWords you can:
- Reach people as they are searching for a product you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears, we’re talking locations such as towns.
Have control over your budget
- Using cost-per-click (CPC) you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad. This will save you money so regardless of whether you get clicks people will still see your company’s name.
- Have control over how much you spend per month and Google won’t charge you more than that.
See exactly what is working in your ad and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing for example see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from, and more. This is invaluable data that you can use beyond the internet.
- Use Google AdWords tools to change and make you ad more effectived this will increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.
Our management fee is 25% of the total budget. Our minimum accepted campaign total is R2000.
Share and Enjoy